KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed how the covid-19 pandemic has affected home health care and those with disabilities on WBEZ’s “Reset With Sasha-Ann Simons” on March 21.
- Listen to Weber on “Reset With Sasha-Ann Simons”
- Read Weber and Andy Miller’s “Desperate for Cash: Programs for People With Disabilities Still Not Seeing Federal Funds”
- Read Weber’s “Pandemic Medical Innovations Leave Behind People With Disabilities”
KHN Montana correspondent Katheryn Houghton discussed the high levels of lead in drinking water across Montana schools on WBUR’s “Here and Now” on March 18.
- Listen to Houghton on “Here and Now”
- Read Houghton’s “Dangerous Levels of Lead Were Found in the Water of About Half the Schools Tested in Montana”
Dr. Céline Gounder, KHN senior fellow and editor-at-large for public health, discussed the difficulty of fighting covid amid political divisions in the U.S. on WBUR’s “On Point’s Coronavirus Hours” on March 17.
- Listen to Gounder on “On Point’s Coronavirus Hours”
Source: Read Full Article