How to cut the risk of erectile dysfunction naturally: Make these simple changes

At least half of men in their thirties are affected by erectile dysfunction, according to a report in 2018.

Erectile dysfunction, known as impotence, affects one in five men in the UK.

Symptoms of the penis problem include having trouble getting or maintaining an erection and a reduced libido.

While there are many treatments to help cure ED, men who suffer from impotence can try to help the problem with a few natural remedies.

According to Robert English, from Pharmica, making four lifestyle changes could help to improve ED.

What are the natural remedies to help erectile dysfunction?

1. Quit smoking:

By quitting smoking, this will improve your health immediately by putting you less at risk of developing heart disease and stroke.

Blood will flow more easily into the penis because of the lack of chemicals from cigarettes which will help to reduce ED issues.

2. Regular exercise:

Exercising reduces stress levels and boosts energy, even if it’s just for 30 minutes.

A minimum of half an hour five times a week can improve circulation and overall health.

3. Eat healthy:

Diabetes, high blood pressure and and high cholesterol are all known factors causing some men’s erectile dysfunction.

Having a healthy diet by incorporating more fruits and vegetables and cutting down on fats may help to improve your problem.

What other ways are there to help erectile problems?

Don’t suffer in silence because the condition can be distressing but do get support.

It is common for men to feel angry and frustrated with their condition so it is important to communicate and address any concerns.

Therapy may help to manage your erectile dysfunction if the cause is physiological.

What does the NHS Say?

The NHS advises follwoing similar lifestyle changes: 

  • Lose weight if you’re overweight
  • Stop smoking
  • Eat a healthy diet
  • Exercise daily
  • Try to reduce stress and anxiety

It also states that ED is “usually nothing to worry about” but that you should see your GP if it keeps happening.

Source: Read Full Article